This time of year, family and friends gather from near and far to be in each other’s company.
It’s a moment to appreciate our unique personalities and create new memories together.
It’s a time when we share smiles, laugh loudly, mix and merge to form one happy unity.
Together, we celebrate the year which has passed and look forward to the new year to come.
Us here at Zamir Vodka know that mixing together is an essential part of the winter season and we want to know what you’re mixing!
Share with us your favorite cocktail recipe which features vodka!
Whether it's is bold and creative, or sweet and simple, we want to know your recipe for a most successful winter gathering.
Just fill out an entry form, include your cocktail recipe, and (if you have one) upload a photo of your finished product.
Two (2) winners will be chosen to receive a Zamir Vodka T-shirt and have their recipe featured on the Zamir Vodka website.
Entries will be judged by Zamir and his vodka-loving panel:
Owner, Zamir Vodka
In 1980, Zamir was sent as an intern to work as a translator for a Soviet power plant in northern Iraq. He helped the Soviet and Kurdish workers weather the Iranian Air Force's bombings of the area by setting up a vodka bootlegging operation. During this time, he developed a love for the craft of distilling and producing a high quality vodka. Over time, his dedication and drive helped to create the Zamir Vodka brand. Through conversations, generous pours, and his top-shelf product, Zamir hopes to be a peacemaker one shot at a time.
Owner and manager, Spirits Review
Having a refined appreciation and vast knowledge for all things alcoholic, Chris is often known as a “spiritual” adviser.
He has been a professional judge at a number of professional spirits competitions, teaches classes, bar-tends, and writes articles about spirits and mixology for numerous publications, both online and in print. Among his many talents for all things ‘spirit’, he also develops cocktails for spirits, cocktail menus for restaurants and bars.
Appreciator of spirits, beers, and wines
With his hometown being Buffalo, NY, Jon first developed an appreciation for the art of the drink at a local-scale with the budding, then booming scene of craft beer. Developing a desire for more variance and complexity, he expanded to enjoying and learning about spirits. Having traveled to 9 countries (and counting) and sipping the local libations along the way, he is always eager for the next opportunity to sip and learn.
Rules and Regulations
1. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Contest Sponsor: Zamir Vodka
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 united states, 21 years or older.
4. Contest period: Dec. 1, 2018 (12 am EST) - Dec. 31, 2018 (11:59 pm EST).
5. How to enter: Must provide a complete entry (all required fields) on the drawing page which includes a complete cocktail recipe. Photo upload is optional.
6. Two (2) winners will be chosen by Zamir and his panel of judges based on judge’s discretion. Winner to be notified/announced the first week of January 2019.
7. Prize(s): The eligible winner(s) will receive a Zamir Vodka T-shirt in the size of their choosing via US mail and have their cocktail recipe and photo (if available) featured on the Zamir Vodka website with credit to their name.
8. Additional limitations:
- Zamir and Zamir Vodka is under no obligation to use winning recipes/photo(s) in any promotional material, and/or future publications.
- T-shirt to be mailed the selected winner(s) who provide a complete entry, meet all criteria outlined in eligibility, and are chosen by Zamir and his panel.
- One entry allowed per mailing address.